-> Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)
-> Emergency backup power supply
-> Emergency light
-> Alarm and security system
-> Aircraft signal
-> Electronic apparatus and equipment
-> Electric Power System (EPS)
6 cell, 12 Volt
20 Hour, 7.5 AH
10 Hour, 6.6 AH
5 Hour, 5.7 AH
1 Hour, 4.9 AH
15 min, 3.75 AH
2.25 Kg apprx
20 Hour, 40 W-h/Kg
Fully charge Battery, 20 mΩ
Maximum Discharge Current (5 Min)
Fully Discharge Battery, 28 A
3 Months, 91%
6 Months, 83%
12 Months, 64%
Length- 151 ± 1 mm
Width- 65 ± 1 mm
Container Height- 93.5 ± 1 mm
Total Height- 99 ± 1 mm
F1/F2 FASTON TYPE
- Maintenance free (No water topping-up required)
- Long Back up time & Extended Life
- PbCaSn alloy for plate grids.
- Non-Spillable battery.
- Low self-discharge rate, lower than 3% capacity loss per month due to high quality raw materisl
- Usable in any orientation (excluding used inverted).
- Absorbent Glass Mat technology for efficient gas recombination which extends cycle life and prevent micro short circuit.
- Designed as per IEC 61096-2 & JIS C8702-01 Standard
- Flame-retardant ABS material increases the strength of battery container.
- Silver-coated copper terminals for improving the electric conductivity.
Pre-Order Option Currently Unavailable
- 6 Months Replacement Warranty
Note: This warranty does not cover any damage due to accident, electricity fault, natural causes or negligence. And Authority keeps the power to change, expend, correction, stop or cancel the warranty period without any prior notice.